Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Anxiety

Hey there :)

It's been a while since I uploaded anything to this blog, but this week I saw this web page called '13 Things to Remember if you love someone with Anxiety'. Normally I don't read these because they're difficult to read or I just don't feel in the right frame of mind, but something made me read this one, and I have to say it's brilliant. I felt I could completely identify with every point that was made, and I've passed it on to those close to me, and plan to send it on to more.

If you read anything this week, read this post. It will help those without anxiety understand it a little better, and to those who are struggling with anxiety: you are not alone :)

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/13-things-remember-you-love-person-with-anxiety.html

I challenge everyone to talk more about anxiety - the more we know, the more we can help.

Thanks for reading!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment